So throughout my two and a half years of blogging, I have never done an empties post. Can you believe it? So I thought I would put that right. For those of you who don't know, an empties post is basically a post about products that I have used up and I then go on to tell you whether I would repurchase, have already repurchased or would not recommend at all. I have been saving quite a few of my product empties for a while now, so here goes!
1. Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads - I tried a sample of the day version and fell in love with the ease of these. As the pads are already pre-soaked in the acid blend of AHAs and BHA's it just makes it so much easier. Their are 60 pads and I use these once a day (before bed). They last me two months. I have used these for ages now and repurchased may times. My pores seem smaller and skin just feels exfoliated and fresh and renewed.
2. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil* - I have gone on and on about this. My fave cleanser ever. It is just the right amount of greasy to break down any makeup on your face. And yes I mean any. I could have bridal make-up on and rub this over my face for 60 seconds and it is completely dissolved. I then rinse with water and am left with clean and clear skin that feels moisturised. The first time I tried this it was a PR sample, however I have repurchased myself.
3. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - My go to brow product at all times. This is the perfect pencil and shape to get my brows looking how I want. The shape of the nib is narrow at one end and thick at the other meaning I can get whatever shape I want and be precise, but also be able to fill in the larger areas too. Just the right amount of product applies. For an evening look I will apply it slightly heavier, for the day I will use a lighter hand. It is also seems to last me a very long time!
4. Stella McCartney, Stella (EDP) - One of my favourite perfumes of all time. This was Stella's first scent. I guess I love it so much as rose is one of my favourite scents. It is described as 'A rose in full bloom in a traditional English garden, with a sultry amber contrast.' This is the one scent where people always ask what I'm wearing. I urge you to try it next time you are in Selfridges.
5. NYX Dark Circle Corrector (Medium) - You can see how worn the little pot is from the picture, but it's because I use this everyday on my under eye area before I apply concealer. It is a tiny pot but a little goes a long way. The consistency of the product is not too thick either which I really like because the less product on the under eye, the better in my opinion. It's the perfect colour corrector for my skin tone and I will continue to use.
6. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I did a post a while ago where I really didn't rate this mascara at all, but once it dried down quite a lot I seemed to enjoy using it more and more. I really like the shape of the brush as it allows you to get those hard to reach little hairs and can produce volume as well as length.
Repurchase? No, for the price I think there are alternatives that can do the same job.
7. Dr Botanicals Neroli & Shea Butter Body Nourishing Cream* - A luxurious body cream that smells divine. It is very thick in consistency and you really don't need much to moisturise your whole body. Altogether a good product that I would happily use again. Cruelty and Vegan free too which is always good to know.
Repurchase? No, I would like to try something else. But would recommend.
8. Easy Nails Fast & Fruity Nail Polish Remover - I showcased this fabulous nail polish remover on my Instagram the other day. This little pot has a sponge with a hole cut through, it is soaked in nail polish and you simply dip your nail in a few times and the nail polish is removed. It has literally saved me so much time since I was introduced to it. It is acetone free and contains Vitamin E. I can't remember the price, but I tend to purchase from home bargains and is under £3.
Repurchase? Yes, or simply refill with nail polish remover!
9. Pixi Glow Tonic - I have just finished my 3rd bottle of this. I use it everyday in the morning to tone my skin. I have repurchased many times and my skin reacts fabulously to it. It has become a staple in my routine and I will continue to buy, however I do feel like changing up my routine a bit so am up for trying something new too.
10. Suqqu Lip Essence Cream - The creme de la creme of lip balms. I applied this once in the morning and could still feel it on my lips when I came back home. It is very thick in consistency and will moisturise the driest of lips. It is also said to plump the lips too. Have not tried a better lip balm.
Repurchase? No, unfortunately at £35 it is not something I can justify indulging on. I originally got it in a goody bag. Would love to though.
And that's all folks. I am so happy I can now get rid of these empties as I have been hoarding a few of them for quite a while! Are there any products you continuously repurchase? I would love to know in the comments below.
*PR sample. All opinions are my own.